The Health Sciences Library Network
of Kansas City (HSLNKC)
supports professional medical librarians and healthcare professionals to improve health education and health welfare in the greater metropolitan Kansas City area.
Medical librarians provide information to hospitals, universities, corporations, researchers, and communities -
"where information touches life!"
- Advocacy and support of health sciences libraries
- Support of professional education of health sciences librarians and employees of health sciences libraries
- Support of cooperative networking activities of area library workers and their associates
- Determination of existing informational resources and provision of the means for sharing, strengthening, and utilizing them
- Promotion of the medical librarian profession and the Network
- Development of additional avenues of cooperation